This is intended to be a safe haven for those who suffer from clinical and manic depression and anxiety. However you do not need to be medically diagnosed, and if you feel down and you want to talk to someone this is the place to do it. However, there are a few rules...
1. No spamming. At all. Any spamming will result in deletion of all posts and membership from the forum.
2. No bullying. I will not tolerate arseholes coming in here thinking they can put people down because we're all depressed. Grow up.
3. If you have something to say to someone that may be a home truth that would be hard to take, do it critically, and maturely, this is not a boxing ring.
4. Be as open, or as restrained as you like.
5. Know that you are not alone.
You are not alone.