OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Help Me   Help Me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 5:54 am

This is your space to call out for help.
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Help Me Empty
PostSubject: I just don't fit it   Help Me Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 12:36 pm

Damn it makes me so sad.
I'm just so different to everyone I know. I don't fit in anywhere, I'm not a part of anything. I want to be a part of something but even at this place I feel like an outsider, its so lonely...I just want some people that I can call my friends, but I find it hard to trust anyone, I just hate people; they all seem the same and they all don't have any vacancies in their little clubs.
I just want some people who are interested in the same things as me but it isn't happening, theres just so much that I don't have to live in this current era, the world has turned into a ball of ignorance and apathy and stupidity. Crying or Very sad
So lonely, but I hate conformists, Want friends, but I don't want to have to change...I need someone to talk to.
Why was I born here? confused I hate Australia, its so stupid...its a frigging leech to USA which no offence any US peeps but its made some shitty decisions of late that have cost many inocent lives.
I would love to just find a girl who would care about me, find some friends who believe the same thing that i do and find a group that I can be a part of without feeling like the group doesn't want me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight

Help Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: