OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defeated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:55 pm

I deleted my free website because some people started posting childish hate comments. The followed my links from a writing forum i had left some comments on...just people set out to be assholes.
I don't understand why people go out of their way just to tear down other people!? What do they gain from it?
I've only ever torn down people in retaliation to something they may have one to me and I nearly felt sick doing it every time, i honestly cannot possibly comprehend why.
I feel like such a weakling for deleting my site...like they won. I hate confrontation - I'm so sensitive to it, I've not felt like this in so long. It's like my high school bullying al over again; it feels so hopeless...and yet it was only a stupid free website. Blown way out of proportion I know but I think because i put my soul there, my writing is my soul; them insulting that was really hard for me. It was like them hitting me directly in the weak spot. And then they throw saying as you like: 'If you can't stand the heat get out of the Kitchen' which I think more or less translates to 'I'm an asshole and I don't want to change'.
I need cheering up. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:32 pm

They do that cause they want to see u bad,they want to see that their comments afected u in some way... Don't give them that satisfaction,ignore it and i bet better comments will apear Wink
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:41 am

awwww *big hug* all better Very Happy stupoid evil narrow minded evil doers RAWR I EAT THEM (im hyper ive never been this way )
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:48 am

I still feel down from what happened, it seems to have unlocked a chain of depression within me and I am feeling things which I thought i was past.
I am becomming depressed again.
No
I don't want to sink back into that hole, I want to be a whole person.
You can all tell by the number of posts I make here how lonely i am, and thats because I have like zero friends.
No-one I relate to, except for maybe one person who obviously still ahs his own life without worrying about me...
I want to be better...I just want something or someone to kick me out of this sinking ship that I've somehow gotten aboard.
To think it was triggered by something as stupid as words on a screen.
It makes me feel so weak and worthless, I was driving thisafternoon and nearly felt like crashing the car out of apathy.
I just hate being so...frigging invisible. I wish i had some money so I could kill my thoughts with computer games, but I don't have any at the moment and all the good games are like seventy dollars each.
I would cry, but my tears have all dried up due to the medicine.
pale
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:44 pm

look i no how you feel and i probally wont give terribly good advice like you do but i can try u see depression is like an on goiing thing it comes then it leaves and wen it comes u must face the fact and get through it by ttalking about it or trying to ignore it. and i no that its tough but you cant give in and if u give in youll become a statistic of suicide now would u like to be a statistic or a person. its ur choice if u want to live then be strong and fight this depression and if u want to die then keep stowing in your misery and eventually ull die. i dont want you to be depressed sometimes i wish i could take peoples depression away and give it to myself sso that they wouldnt be in pain cause i dont mind the pain i luv the pain but if i did that i no that the world would be happier even iuf im not alive or happy. think about the good things in life dont well try not to get so worked up over a few things that make u sad,angry,or depressed cause if u stay with those thoughts and the feelings of depression u r never going to get better just be strong. i care about u and think i could be ur friend you always have atleast one friend in the world even if its an animal or imaginary sometimes you dont even no ui have a friend until they help u out or say that u r theyre friend. life sucks then u die but there arte good things that come after the bad and if u stay with the bad and never enjoyy yourself wen u have thee momment to do so then u r waisting ur life ur makeing your life hell dont do that. i hope i helped *hug*
Jill
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:41 am

i agree with jill. people do it on all forums, because they are cowards, they are anonymous faceless people to you, but what they say is so real. and it hurts, but you have to move on, they arent worth the time, and they certaintly arent worth you slipping back into that dark whole.

let me put it this way, millions of people love u2, and i FUCKING hate them. the fact of the matter is, as im sure you know, that not everyone will like what you do. yeah if they were gonna criticize you they shoul dhave done it constructively,
So, getting over the words of someone who quite clearly needs to learn about manners, respect, ettiquette is the best thing you can do.

Start a new website, get a dotTK domain and start again. dont change a thing, we love you the way you are, and the way you write.
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:40 am

Hana wrote:
i agree with jill. people do it on all forums, because they are cowards, they are anonymous faceless people to you, but what they say is so real. and it hurts, but you have to move on, they arent worth the time, and they certaintly arent worth you slipping back into that dark whole.

let me put it this way, millions of people love u2, and i FUCKING hate them. the fact of the matter is, as im sure you know, that not everyone will like what you do. yeah if they were gonna criticize you they shoul dhave done it constructively,
So, getting over the words of someone who quite clearly needs to learn about manners, respect, ettiquette is the best thing you can do.

Start a new website, get a dotTK domain and start again. dont change a thing, we love you the way you are, and the way you write.

Thank you guys, you are my virtual family. I love you all even though I've never seen you in person...that is such a weird thought; so weird, in fact that I'm gonna be thinking about that all day.
I really do love you guys, like I'm not just saying that to be polite...its a real feeling of belonging that i've been searching for my entire misreable life.
This forum has to have been the best idea anyone has had in the last fifty years. I love you
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:11 am

send the nobel prize my way... lol!

it is a lovely thought maul Very Happy. oh and im sorry to announce this but im gonna be offline for like nearly 2 weeks as of the 30th july, moving house so ill have to wait for my internet connection Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
misunderstood

misunderstood

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:01 am

we love you too I love you im full of hate but some how u and hana got through the hate and into my heart who nows how lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defeated   Defeated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defeated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: