OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unsolvable Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Unsolvable Problem Empty
PostSubject: Unsolvable Problem   Unsolvable Problem Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:46 pm

I don't think I've ever failed to mention how lonely I am on this site, I guess I have toned it down a little seeing as how I have run through a few false starts and things with could-be friends who decayed as soon as i got a grip on them (my search for friends is like sifting through sand).
But now that intense lonliness is coming back, that feeling of isolation so sharp it hurts the deepest level of my existance to even comprehend it.
My soul aches for people who are like me - me being aches in yearning for acceptance and belonging. I NEED to feel like I am a part of something or I am going to get down again.
Aww hell...I AM down again. Its already too late.
Sad
Why can't I just find some people....I don't care who, but I need some real friends. It is lonliness in the extreme. It is physically damaging lonliness.
I am so lonely it causes me physical pain. I can't write anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
+Tobias+
Admin
+Tobias+

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Unsolvable Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsolvable Problem   Unsolvable Problem Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:05 pm

i know what you mean. I think i'm back down because the season is changing. i've noticed that i only feel down in fall and winter. Well... i researched clinical depression and it's been known to come and go seasonaly. But that'd depression, not friends. I'll be your fucking friend! no one is on this site enough to keep me bussi latly. Come online more and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_tobias_
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Unsolvable Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsolvable Problem   Unsolvable Problem Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:06 am

i no wat u mean maul, ive been haveing the same feeelings lately its like i just need someone to hug someonbe to catch me wen i ffall i just need a friend but ive been thinking about u ever since thoose feelings and it helps me its like your right behind me your watching my every move i love it i just wish it was real i wish you were with me to watch my every move and to take care of me. wen u get down like u are u need to realize that u arent alone and that your....loved by people you dont even no care or love you hang in there my frieend im always available to talk Smile
Jill
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Unsolvable Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsolvable Problem   Unsolvable Problem Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:28 am

Thanks for the support guys, its good to know that at least someone hears my thoughts.
I feel really bad for typing here since I haven't done any school work for the past two days...
Yeah I've been bludging trying to make myself feel better...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Unsolvable Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsolvable Problem   Unsolvable Problem Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:36 pm

bludging??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unsolvable Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsolvable Problem   Unsolvable Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsolvable Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: