OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some sort of topic :/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kainy

kainy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-12

some sort of topic :/ Empty
PostSubject: some sort of topic :/   some sort of topic :/ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:45 am

hey..

this site hasnt been 2 active i guess no1 has anything to write so im going 2 try to create a new topic..

so i guess this topic be about what u like and stuff like that..

so this is what i loves 2 do...

i love 2 play games all sort of games like chess to horror video games. ive been in a chess club in a year and a half been out in tournaments tho ive never won. umm i could name alot of video games i like but i dont think that would be 2 intresting so i think pass... i like 2 create my own food but i hate to clean up after me so it doesnt happen 2 often :/.. i like 2 read fantasy books. i cant really find anything more i like.. so il go with this.
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: some sort of topic :/   some sort of topic :/ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:29 am

i luv to groom dogs, wrestle with dogs and humans, write, listen to music, rock climb(real rocks not those fake dinky ones) go camping, get into trouble, walk with my doggies, mess around on the computer, and try to make everyone confused
Back to top Go down
+Tobias+
Admin
+Tobias+

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: some sort of topic :/   some sort of topic :/ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:50 am

school is taking up 50% of my life these days, but i don't like it
Aggressive ROLLERBLADING takes up the other 45% of my life, and i love it with everything i have to give it and i'll kick your ass for it and kill myself for it too.
I'm getting a job to split that 45% in two, and i'm looking for a girl to split that 22.5% into thirds. But i think i'm ok with it.... i love it still, but i think i can get more out of the time than killing my self skating.

i love girls that are hyper and jumpy, and loves PDA, public display of affection. i think it's fucking hot as hell ;P

I love my computer and video games, but video games have differed away from almost being 100% of my life to close to 0%

I love drugs and getting fucked up, but for the smarter side of me and the SKATING side of me, i have brought that from 100% to 0% too

i am happier these days and i feel that i'm doing alot better emotionaly.

lets hope i don't fall back down from this ladder of happiness... cuz i'm gona fall hard....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_tobias_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some sort of topic :/   some sort of topic :/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some sort of topic :/
Page 1 of 1