OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hows your day been today?

Go down 
+7
BrunoMiguel
WreK
Maul Twilight
SilverXRain
Nick
+Tobias+
Hana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Plorator

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:41 pm

So u r saying u have no life at all or what? You are not alone. Its 1:36 pm and I just woke up and now i'm thinking about breakfast. Good for me that I am still hungry everyday. Seems its a dinner time right now but whatever.
Oh, Maul u said everyone are gone. In what definition...?
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 12:13 am

I have to admit i didn't express myself well i do have people in my life
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:04 am

Plorator wrote:
So u r saying u have no life at all or what? You are not alone. Its 1:36 pm and I just woke up and now i'm thinking about breakfast. Good for me that I am still hungry everyday. Seems its a dinner time right now but whatever.
Oh, Maul u said everyone are gone. In what definition...?

they aren't dead if thats what u thought i meant, although for all i know they could be, the just haven't been here in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
WreK

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 7:41 pm

Don't expect too many replies from me at the time. Real life is keeping me a bit occupied. But I try...
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 2:41 am

Maul Twilight wrote:

Although despite the idea having its brilliance sadly the people involved don't turn up as regularly as i would like (every day would be good so i could feel needed) and some of them seemed to have abandoned the forum altogether such as Tobias, Hana, Nick, SilverXRain. They came once it seems then never again.

hey! i had a reason, big meanie, i lost my password, im a fantastic administrator Razz ill be here more often, im sorry.

at first when i created this i was very "oh i hope more people join" now im happy with the select few, a wider community would be alienating, like school for the lot of us(except yyou maul, mr home school, wish id of been home schooled. Sad) but im happy, and if more ppl join thats great. but i promise, ill be here. someone has to change the colour every 6 weeks dont they?!

xxx
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 2:43 am

oh and im gonna start messaging the ppl tht havent been here in a while, i have access to their emails so i can drop them a line and say, hey, you ok?!
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 3:09 pm

this might sound silly but whatever...

I went for my regular walk i was climbing the hill when i realised something was wrong(i live near 2 elementary schools) something like 20 kids grabed to the fences shouting to anyone that walked by...2 ladys passed they didn't even looked to the kids i started walking faster i was already imagening what they wanted
has i reached near the school i heard the word ball, they were playing football and the ball jumped the fence, they started indicating were it was
it got stuck in some bushes i grabed the ball and gave it back thank you they said

it's not the 1º time that this happens hahahaaha...

reminds myself with their age
Back to top Go down
underthismask

underthismask

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 5:55 am

my days been extremely boring

I couldn't get to sleep last night until 8:30 a.m. then I slept till 5:30 at night and then I got on here and here I am so yea awesome day Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:13 am

i hate it when that happens!!! i had sleep pak training and ive been hitting 2/3am at the latest most nights.

i went to the beach today and went poi spinning. lovely jubbly Smile
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:37 pm

its only 2.30pm in the after noon.

ive only been up one and half hours. and i have so much to do, and i just cannot do it. awesome.
Back to top Go down
Plorator

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:22 pm

Quote :

Thinking about what's better - rope or knife. Damn I'm scared that I will be able to do this for real.
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 am

what do you mean rope or knife?

you can talk to us if you want
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:59 am

BrunoMiguel's right, talk to us. If you voice it, you might see that its not the right thing for you, right now. And to be honest, you would of done it, there would of been no thinking. When i tried to kill myself there was no thinking, until after the pills were swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Plorator

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:18 am

Just need some rest.
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:46 am

I've restarted my driving lessons, had to stop some months ago i couldn't even focus.I guess i wouldn't being wrong if i said that today was my best lesson ever.
Oh and tanks for the message Hana =]
Back to top Go down
Plorator

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:25 pm

What do you do when you have that sick death thoughts? How to stop them?
Tired of being drunk everyday. Smile Shit... where's my beer? Smile))))))))))))
Cheers.

Last edited by on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:30 pm

My day has been very good except for one thing:

got up in the morning went to buy somethings for my parents,then went to my grandparents house(they weren't at home).Came back and went to buy a new cellphone with my sister(the cellphone was for her),the model she wanted hadn't arrived iet.We had to run to the shop because almost time for them to close.

Now the bad part some loser painted nasty words in my building, in the mail boxes, in the main door...
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

PostSubject: HEY HANA!!!   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:20 am

YAY! HANA HAS RETURNED!

Awesome. Just great, this place was starting to stink a little without you...needed a little housekeeping. Laughing
I haven't been here in a while because I sort of gave up on Internet friendships and tried to make some real ones. Yeah that failed. I have tried to raise some people's interest in me over the past few months but yeah...here I am feeling lonely once again.
I don't have a life. Its sort of like, an existance. Not a typical 'life' at all.
I like it when I get on a roll writing stuff, I fully escape the world.
I got rejected by one literary agency but meh...that was to be expected...
I am gonna keep trying. I'm sending another package of script off to Pan Macmillian Australia to see if they will see anything special and feel like I deserve to be published...
I am going to get there one day, through persistance.
My life is a lonely one but at least there is a hope to continue.
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:35 pm

Have been packing my things,I'm going on holidays so don't expect no posts for the next weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:53 am

BrunoMiguel wrote:
Have been packing my things,I'm going on holidays so don't expect no posts for the next weeks Smile

Hope you have a good holiday! Razz
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:07 pm

Today, Monday the second of July was spent with one of my oldest friends watching a movie, chatting and generally having a good time, tomorrow hopefully I can go over there and have some LAN games with him.
It feels good to spend some time outside of isolation. Just talking with him feels like a lift of the burden that i have to bear with having the priviledge of home schooling.
bounce Razz
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:16 am

Just making a small stop at home from holidays,leaving again in some hours this time with some unpleasant company,lol
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:35 pm

GREAT NEWS! Rolling Eyes

I was rejected by Pan Macmillan. (the publishing company) damn, fucking hell. Grrr...way to ruin my fairytale aspirations: stupid reality always coming to bite us in the ass.
Evil or Very Mad
Now I go in search of overseas companies, mainly those in England and try not to think about the postage fees for sending a big, inch thick wad of paper over to another country.
It might end up being cheaper for me to buy a plane ticket and deliver the manuscript in person. Haha.
Well now I am the road to writing a new short story that is actually particularly long. Good I guess, but everything I do will eventually find its way onto my free webstire where I grope blinding outwards for some feedback and fans.
www.freewebs.com/maultwilight is the place to go to rape my privacy and read my Frankenstines.
Back to top Go down
underthismask

underthismask

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:53 pm

Today I'm bored, although still a little hyper from the concert the other night. It was awesome, first one I've been to. It was the family values tour and they had: Korn, Atreyu, Evanescence, Trivium, Flyleaf, and HellYeah. Korn was amaaazing! ^_^ But other then being hyper today, I'll probably just sit here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:23 am

ive had barely any sleep this past couple of days! damn A-D. stupid side effects, i feel like a non sleeping, constant gurning yawn machine on a spin cycle. but on the plus side it means i can clean the shit hole i live in so i get my bond back so i can get my lovely new house-goodtimes. but it does mean i have to pack my tardis playset away Sad badtimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows your day been today?   Hows your day been today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: