OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Film

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Film Empty
PostSubject: Film   Film Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:00 am

Talk about all things film whether or not they have any relation to how you're feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
Nick

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film   Film Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:49 pm

Godard, anyone?
Back to top Go down
+Tobias+
Admin
+Tobias+

Number of posts : 41

Film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film   Film Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:32 am

i've been feeling like making a film that just expresses the song "mad world" by Gary Jules.... i don't know when i'll do it but i think that i could be very emotional....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_tobias_
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Film Empty
PostSubject: SPIDER-MAN 3   Film Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 2:27 pm

Watched a good old fashioned marvel-comic movie and had a ball, I went out with by step-brother and his friend Bec, its weird because I'm so mature that I only really get on with people who are older; they are like twenty years old (more than) and my last girlfriend was twenty one. I feel so weird at all this. But anyway...
If you ever get depressed, a good film definately helps; try Sunshine or some other Danny Boyle movie...he kicks ass; best director ever and I fell like stabbing someone for trying to do a shitty sequel to 28 Days Later called 28 weeks later.
Yeah like i said...cinema therapy works well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92

Film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film   Film Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:32 am

a million dollar hotel.

"and as i jumped, i realised, life is beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
WreK

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film   Film Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:22 pm

I've been getting kind of bored with film lately, and more interested in anime. I watch A LOT of movies usually, just got tired of it for a bit I guess. I highly recommend Neon Genesis Evangelion to anyone on this board. And I know, yes, it's an animated series about huge robots, who cares right? But trust me, it isn't. This series was made by a man who had just been cured of a clinical depression spanning 4 years, and this series actually revolves around that.
----Quote Wikipedia:
Hideaki Anno, the director of the anime series, had suffered from clinical depression prior to creating the series, and the psychological aspects of the show are based on the director's own experiences with overcoming it.
----
And instead of showing the Apocalypse that is going on in the last two episodes, we see the main character inside his own head, curing his depression. Shows some very advanced concepts of existentialism and all out philosophy, highly recommended! There is a reason why after all these years it's still considered one of THE BEST animes ever. Grave of the Fireflies was great too, although not very cheerful. One of the few anime movies actually accepted as a true movie by viewers and critics alike. Just look it up, I promise you will not be dissapointed. And for a happy-happy-joy-joy feel good anime that isn't completely useless, check out Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. That one cheered me up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film   Film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Film
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: