OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUcking Lonely

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:18 pm

The title says it all, I'm so in need of people contact.
E-mail me anyone someone, please for the love of god someone acknowledge that I EXIST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
Plorator

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-22

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Weird... I feel I dont need anyone. Just me, beer, food and music and I dont want to meet others.
Back to top Go down
WreK

Number of posts : 39

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:19 pm

Sorry to put it this way, but you've got quite some self-destructive thinking there about your loneliness. And there's only one cure. Get out of your house, and meet people. The internet can't give you human affection, no matter how hard ads and shit try to convince you otherwise. If you wanna fix your loneliness, get to it. Sitting around your house doesn't, really give people the chance to meet you, let alone get to know you. Sorry dude, but you're just gonna have to get yourself outside. That's what I did.
Oh and Plorator, that's just downright selfdestructive. There isn't a human alive that doesn't need anyone, no matter how hard you convince yourself. Keep it up and you're just heading for whole new depths of depression. And even if your head doesn't need other people, your body does. Locking yourself in your house, drinking beer and listening to depressive music. That's not being depressed, that's wanting to be depressed: you got three of the biggest problems of depression right there.
Back to top Go down
Plorator

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 1:53 am

Yes, you're right. But what else can be said? I wrote in introducing topic that I dont feel any desire of being cured. If I dont feel it, I dont feel I need to meet people at all either. Maybe I need them like u said but how the hell is it possible if I dont feel it? I know I must do things that I dont want to do to became all right but its so damn hard and meaningless. Eventhough, in the place where I am now in, I dont think I want to like much people even if I was well. So where can I find a small shade of motivation to do it when all the things are not like they should be?
Hmmm, to make my post more optimistic i must say that I spoke with some people yesterday for an hour. So it's not that I dont want to meet people... I mean I dont but I understood I must do something or I'll be dead.
Back to top Go down
WreK

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:45 pm

I understand the feeling of not wanting to, really. I myself am having a hard time with it aswell, just wanted to point it out. If you wanna feel better, there's just no other way. And I know, sometimes it feels "good" to just ravel in despair, but if you one day free yourself of depression and look back, you'll realize that it wasn't quite helpful to always be alone.
Back to top Go down
Plorator

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:25 pm

WreK wrote:
you'll realize that it wasn't quite helpful to always be alone.

I know that, just my body and my brain don't. It's so damn hard. How did u do that to go out everydey for example?
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:15 am

Oh About this...I should mention that i live in a kind of out of town place and its hard for me to just get there to meet people. People have busy lives doing year eleven work so i hardly see my friends at all they are that busy and stuff. I want to meet people but it seems like they don't want to meet me. I have tried, i'm really getting desperate.
I've come to the verdict that when i finish my trilogy of novels I'm going to kill myself. So unless something between now and then comes along to change my mind yeah thats all there is to it.
I have talent, i recognise this. I have charm, i recognise this, I am smart, i recognise this, but all these things are useless without someone to appreciate them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
WreK

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 7:25 pm

First I just took walks here and there. Every once in a while you suddenly find yourself talking to some one about something, which helped me appreciate myself a little again. Then I just called some old friends, went out to the old usual places, stuff like that. Meeting old friends is great, no matter how you left of (ofcourse if you left off in a fight it's difficult) you can always start talking/asking about all the stuff that happened since "back then". It's really not all that hard, just don't push yourself too hard, be understanding for other people too and don't expect too much from a little talk. Gradually it all becomes easier again. But trust me, I myself am still working on it too, and it's pretty much the only aspect that's improving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUcking Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUcking Lonely   FUcking Lonely Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUcking Lonely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: