OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im a little bit worried.

Go down 
+3
Maul Twilight
WreK
Hana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-15

im a little bit worried. Empty
PostSubject: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:03 pm

ive been put on sertraline 100mg/day. since then ive had the usual side effects one would expect with such medicines. however, now i have been awake for 30 hours and feel as bright as a button. i was on the phone to my boyfriend and he couldnt get a word in edge ways. i can barely sit still. im concerned because this is NOT the drug working, ive only been on it a few days and also because i have read the initial dosage is 50mg/day initially for major depressive disorder. help? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:54 pm

i know why im reacting this way. its serotonin syndrome. its cos i had mdma on the weekend. idiot.
Back to top Go down
WreK

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Lol, yeah, mdma tends to do that :p Watch out when you're on meds though.
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:04 am

MDMA = not good. period.
Especially so since you are on medicine Hana, I would be trying to stay away from (illegal) drugs while depressed as they will only make things far worse for you.
i know it sounds like I'm trying to tell you what to do, and I guess I am...but only because i care about you. And i don't want you to be the kind of girl to throw her problems to (illegal) drugs as those people never get anywhere. Ecxept maybe a mental hospital when their brain melts down... Rolling Eyes
At first I was like...mdma...hmm where have i heard that before, but over here we just call them 'e' or pills. So i didn't get it at first.
I don't think I'd ever do any kind of drug...it's just not my style.
And It breaks my heart whenever i hear my friends getting into it because I love em'so much that i don''t want to lose them to some crazy concoction. pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:35 am

I'll just give my opinion on drugs: I hate them and I will never touch them(except some alcohol and coffee eheheh ;]).I have a cousin of mine that started using drugs as a teenager and now almost with forty years old she is still in rehabilitation(a place were they try to make you stop using them)
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:13 pm

well i completely understand your concern. drugs are a VERY rare thing for me. they arent something i spend x amount of pounds on consistently eachweek. my feeling on drugs are that you have to make up your own decision, based on information, real information, true information. i associated the mdma with the anti depressants out of panic, in actual fact after a visit to the doctors i was told that the mdma would of been out of my system when i started experiencing these side effects which were due to a too high a dose too soon. im now on a lower dose which will be doubled and doubled until i reach 100mg again.
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:54 am

haha glad to see you're back Hana,we missed you =D,how have you been lately?
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:20 pm

better since i moved to be honest. still a bit jittery tho, im sure things will calm down ive sorted my medication out atleast. just got to keep trcuking Smile
Back to top Go down
Baalphegorum

Baalphegorum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Hello   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:02 am

I am new here.
Back to top Go down
Baalphegorum

Baalphegorum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Me again...   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:15 am

I am bipolar and i am always depressed. I want to kill myself and have tried before. I thought i would just say it since this is to help one another.
I hate my own self with a passion. I am a mistake and should have never been born.
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:10 pm

you were born for a reason ur lif may suck but theres tons of people with it just as bad or worse think about the people who are terrorized and held hostage and killed because or their religion, race or country life sucks but there bare good things u just have to find them
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:47 pm

i know its hard, but you have to find it in yourself, to keep going. are you gettin any medical help?
Back to top Go down
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:59 am

Baalphegorum wrote:
I am bipolar and i am always depressed. I want to kill myself and have tried before. I thought i would just say it since this is to help one another.
I hate my own self with a passion. I am a mistake and should have never been born.

How long have you felt like this?
If its been going on for too long then it gets hard to tell people. If it had been me stating those things, I would have burst out into tears.
You are very brave to say that. I admire your courage.
try making a thread about your problems, and we'll offer suggestions about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
+Tobias+
Admin
+Tobias+

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:51 am

HANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_tobias_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im a little bit worried.   im a little bit worried. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im a little bit worried.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: