OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoilt little shits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Spoilt little shits Empty
PostSubject: Spoilt little shits   Spoilt little shits Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:21 am

Here I am, in desperate need of some attention from pretty much anyone (not to mention talent scouting Publishers) and there are spoilt little assholes like the dude who wrote Eragon who can just whinge to mummy and daddy that they want something and they get it.
That little turd had parents who were publishers, he got some stupid aspiration in his head to write a book (that probably sucked superior ass in its first draft.) And whinged to mum and dad (who owned a publishing company) that he wanted to get it published.
Now he owns a bundle.
Fair?
No.
Why do rich people have the own the world>Sad ???
I don't have a family who can edit my stuff into something readable, I HAVE TO DO THAT MYSELF. While spoilt little rich kids get all the Kudos and praise when their road to fame was as easy as growing up.
Evil or Very Mad If I ever meet the guy I will state my point.
He skipped the friggin que. I have to wait six months.
Fair?
No.
Its the same with Paris fucking Hilton, and a whole lot of other stupid Americans. I say the world should form a coalition and bomb the shit out of America until it is nothing but a smoking pile of rubble and then simply auction off the land to the highest bidders.
Every American should perish.
Then the world will be a better place.
Oh and we might want to grab Jill before the bombs hit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Spoilt little shits   Spoilt little shits Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:58 pm

here here! silver spoon babies can suck my root.

i would retract the comment about bombing america tho. haha. bush has probably got the missiles on the way...
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Spoilt little shits   Spoilt little shits Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:39 pm

yes bush is prepareing his evil plan now and we shall die in 7 days if we watch the video tape hehehehehehehehe

AHHHHHHHHHH Maul save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilt little shits   Spoilt little shits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoilt little shits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: