OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a little more about me..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kainy

kainy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-12

a little more about me.. Empty
PostSubject: a little more about me..   a little more about me.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:44 am

i know i havent posted anything here on long time but ive been here from time 2 time.. anyway i thought i just write something so u guys now im here.. heres some stuff about myself..ive never been social in my life to be honest i hate 2 be social.. i just want to be left alone but i know i cant fix my depresion alone.. i have real hard making friends cus of it hmm i dont even have any1 i trust in real life.. i hate the people who loves me and well i pretty much hate any1 who even looks at me.. i have a hard time explaining myself on anything its like i see things a whole other way then every1 i dont know how 2 explain it :/.
know im REAL bad at english and all that im pretty sure that il never post this if i read it.. so well here it goes.

i just want 2 make sure u know ive have a real hard time writing about myself and how i fell about things.. this doesnt really cover much about me but i dont feel like writing anymore right now.. i feel real bad for being such a bad writer and all but i better stop and just send it now:P
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: a little more about me..   a little more about me.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:48 am

ur a good writer hey if i can understand it anyoone can cause i dont understand alot haha. i no where ur coming from i dont like people either i think they are narrow minded ass holes with no sense of respect. i cant explain myself either dont worry Smile

Jill
Back to top Go down
Hana
Admin
Hana

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: a little more about me..   a little more about me.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:49 pm

its ok, we understand its hard to speak about these things. im jsut glad you're ok
Back to top Go down
https://outreach.editboard.com
Maul Twilight
Admin
Maul Twilight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: a little more about me..   a little more about me.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:46 am

Hey Kainy glad to see your back!!
Missed you for a while there, i was wondering what happened.
What you need to do in order to find what you are here for is look at what you enjoy.
Do you enjoy music? Do you enjoy computer gaming? Do you enjoy the girlz?
Whatever meets your hearst desire you can get it as long as you stick with it. I found that out...
You give yourself enough of what you like you start to feel like you are able to find your meaning. But you first need to be able to have fun before you find your life purpose. Life is not supposed to be serious.
Go to Fat-pie.com, or Newgrounds.com there are hilarious funny cartoons on both sites.
Whenever I am feeling down I do somethin really lame like watch flash cartoons or play computer games in order to feel good. Then I have the confidence in myself to set about at things such as finding meaning. Which I have in my life, and its writing (although I haven't been doing alot of that latley, I've been too busy having fun).
Believe me: laughter is the best medecine. Even if it is only for a moment that moment can be the beginning of something more, it can be the start of a chain of realization where your life starts to unfold before you.
Just hang in there, work it a smile a day and eventually you will see the light. Those fragments of happiness will become more frequent and you will piece together al ife for yourself.
Know that whenever you come here to vent your thoughts, you are always respected. And encouraged.
You write like a genius in another language, had you not mentioned you were from a on Enlgish speaking country I would never have known.
Niether would any of the others, so you can forget about that completely.
You have gifts.
Just admit that to yourself and allow yourself help. Smile
good Luck Kainy, we're here for you man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeweb.com/maultwilight
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: a little more about me..   a little more about me.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:06 pm

[quote="Know that whenever you come here to vent your thoughts, you are always respected. And encouraged.
.[/quote]

yep that's Outreach spirit,that's why we're here =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little more about me..   a little more about me.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little more about me..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutReach- Reach out for someone :: Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: