OutReach- Reach out for someone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutReach- Reach out for someone

For those with depression to help eachother

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plorator

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-22

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:18 pm

Hello everyone.
I have many things to say but I will do it later. Last months were very awful for me... Almost died one time after one beautiful date with my cutting tools. I became unconscious from blood loss and survived. :O Then hospitals, doctors and all the shames you can imagine. I even wrote a good bye letter for you. Dont ask. Smile Now I'm here and have no idea what to do. Anyways I want to say HI. Smile
Back to top Go down
BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-06

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:50 am

Hey Plorator you haven't been around for a while,I got worried the last time we spoke anyways glad to see you're ok.
I would suggest 2 things:
- Seeing a doctor(shrink,...)
- some physical exercise, i myself have been running 4/5 times a week it helps me dealing with anxiety
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-19

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:59 pm

Hey, I know you don't know me but I have a cutting problem too, All I can say is don't do it....yeah corny everyone says that haha well what I've started doing to stop cutting is well talk to Maul haha and write, I write for hours eachday, during school, while I'm talking to Maul sometimes, whenever I get upset I get on the computer and start typing away, I may not be good at it but it sure helps the hell out of me, I haven't cut in 2 weeeks, that my friend is a record haha. Well I hope things get better. Good luck

Jill
Back to top Go down
Plorator

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-22

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:18 pm

Well, this situation I've mentioned wasnt actualy cutting. Since cutting doesnt work for me at all I stabed my wrist with the knife. The targed was the artery... Hurt like shit but I was happy as hell when I understand I will die after few minutes. It didnt happen and I still cant believe it.
My hand looks like after few battles and I think I will never use t-shirt again. Smile Do you think tattoo will help?
Anyways... enough cutting for me for a long time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back
Page 1 of 1